Here you can download the new EDIUS X version 10.31 directly. This version includes the following new features:
- Full support for 12th Gen Intel CPUs with massive performance gain
- H.265 10bit 4:2:2 hardware decoding with Intel QuickSync on 12th Gen Intel CPUs
- Intel QuickSync Optimization for 11th and 12th Gen Intel CPUs
- Improved performance of MP3 and AAC audio file export
- Format support for new Canon EOS R5 C and C70 Canon Cinema RAW Light
- Format support for GoPro HERO 10
- Extended paste clip attributes feature for gain, offset and audio channel
- Support of EDIUS Hub Server Environment for external rendering – more info about this option is coming soon
- Added GV Render Engine icon in the taskbar to pause background services – e.g. to update a plug-in
- Added an option to release the video hardware when EDIUS is inactive
- New GV Job Monitor setting to automatically hide old jobs after x days
For all added features in EDIUS please see the release notes of EDIUS X Version 10.31.
During the expected lifecycle of around two to three years EDIUS X users will continue to benefit from the ongoing development of EDIUS X. Further free updates are expected to incorporate AI driven services and team work functions fully leveraging the modular EDIUS X design.